International return to ASOS online store
Looking to grow loyalty of your online store's customers? Offer them a return opportunity.
Follow the example of ASOS fashion online store.
If customers purchased the goods in ASOS online store, but they didn’t fit, they can make a return. Boxberry provides international return service free of charge. More than 1,000 Boxberry parcel offices accept the goods for shipping to the online store, even if the order was delivered by a different carrier.
Are you that customer who wants to return the purchase? The algorithm of actions is simple:
1. Go to asos.com and fill out a return request. This is an important step before bringing a parcel to our office.
2. While filling out the form, you will be suggested to choose a convenient Boxberry parcel office. You can do it also on our website with filtering out the offices by the option of returning international shipments. For detailed instructions on how to complete the request, click here.
3. You will receive an email with a notification about the completed form and a unique number that will be assigned to your package. You need this number to send a return and track it after.
4. Bring the goods you want to return to the selected parcel office. Make sure that the number of items and the names of the products correspond to what you stated in the form.
5. Show the passport to the parcel office employee. It will be scanned as it is necessary for the customs clearance of exports.
6. Say your unique tracking code.
7. Transfer the goods to the employee for checking the contents against the description in your order.
8. Pay the packing service in the parcel office.
After that, the parcel office employee will print the label, stick it on the parcel and it will be ready to be sent.
Contact the manager through the form below for more technical and customer service details.