International return to ASOS online store
Are you looking to grow your customers loyalty? Offer them a convenient return opportunity.
Here’s an example of a return service to ASOS (online fashion retailer).
Customers who are not completely satisfied with their purchase on ASOS are eligible to make a return. Boxberry provides international return service free of charge (even if the original delivery was performed by a different carrier). More than 1,100 Boxberry offices accept the goods for a return to the online store.
If you are the customer who is willing to make a return, here are the steps you should take:
- Go to asos.com and fill out a return request. This is an important step before bringing a parcel to our office
- While filling out the form, you will be prompted to choose a convenient Boxberry parcel office. You can also find an office by going to our website and choosing a “return of international shipments” option.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your completed form and a unique tracking number that was assigned to your package. You need this number to send your return and track it later
- Bring the goods you are willing to return to the selected Boxberry office. Make sure that the number of items and the names of the products correspond to what you have stated in the form
- Make sure to bring your passport with you as it is necessary for customs clearance. Our office employee will make a photocopy of it and return it back to you.
- State your unique tracking code
- Hand your package over to Boxberry employee for checking.
- Pay the packing service fee in the office. After that our office employee will print the label, stick it on the parcel and it will be ready to be sent. If you have any more questions, please contact our manager through the form below.
After that our office employee will print the label, stick it on the parcel and it will be ready to be sent.
If you have any more questions, please contact our manager through the form below.